- Unit 1: An Introduction to Grammar
- Unit 2: The Basics of English Grammar: Word to Sentence
- Unit 3: The Basics of English Grammar: Being More Specific
- Unit 4: What About Teaching It?
- Unit 5: The Basics of English Grammar: Expressing More Complex Meanings
- Unit 6: Grammar Plus
What will I learn?
- What grammar really is and why we need it
- The general guiding principles that pull grammar together from individual words to complete sentences
- The most commonly taught grammar points
- The most successful techniques and approaches to teaching grammar and the typical problems learners face
- The guiding principles that help teachers to deal with more complex grammar
- How to integrate grammar teaching into teaching other components of English