- Unit 1: Introduction to Teaching the Four Skills
- Unit 2: Teaching Reading
- Unit 3: Teaching Writing
- Unit 4: Teaching Listening
- Unit 5: Teaching Speaking
- Unit 6: Assessing the Different Skills
What will I learn?
- Three important concepts related to teaching the skills
- Identify four issues that are related to reading instruction
- Discover five issues related to writing instruction
- Examine the listening process, teaching listening strategies, and creating listening activities to help the students improve.
- Consider issues related to speaking instruction
- Understand how to assess all four skills
Back to 125 hour TEFL Essentials