- Unit 1: An introduction to grammar
- Unit 2: The Basics of English Grammar: word to sentence
- Unit 3: The Basics of English Grammar: being more specific
- Unit 4: What about teaching it?
- Unit 5: The basics of English grammar: expressing more complex meanings
- Unit 6: Grammar plus
What will I learn?
- What grammar really is and why we need it
- The general guiding principles that pull grammar together from individual words to complete sentences
- The most commonly taught grammar points
- The most successful techniques and approaches to teaching grammar and the typical problems learners face
- The guiding principles that help teachers to deal with more complex grammar
- How to integrate grammar teaching into teaching other components of English
Back to 125 hour TEFL Essentials